|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Original packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-12 weeks|
|Rated Measuring Current IPN:||1000A||Measuring Range IPM:||±2100A|
|Power Supply Voltage VC:||DC±(15~24)×(1±5%)V||Current Consumption IC (@±24V):||≤±35mA+ISN|
|Rated Measurement Output ISN:||2000mA||Turns Ratio:||1:5000|
|Basic Error δi(@IPN，TA=25℃):||≤±0.4%||Linearity δL(@IPN，TA=25℃):||≤±0.1%|
Magnetic Balance Hall Current Transducer,
GB/T 25119 Hall Current Transducer
NACL-1000B-S1/SP2 magnetic balance Hall current sensor is suitable for accurate measurement of AC, DC and pulse current isolation. The primary side and the secondary side are completely insulated during measurement.
|product advantages||Applications||Reference standard|
|High precision||AC inverter AC||GB/T 25119-2010
|Good linearity||Private server motor drive|
|Low temperature drift||Battery powered|
|Main electrical parameters (@±IPN, TA = 25℃)|
|Rated measuring current IPN||1000A|
|Measuring range IPM||±2100A|
|Power supply voltage VC||DC ± (15 ~ 24) × (1 ± 5%) V|
|Current consumption IC (@±24V)||≤±35mA+ISN|
|Rated measurement output ISN||2000mA|
|Load resistance RM||
0Ω ~ 23Ω (70 ℃)
0Ω ~ 19Ω (85 ℃)
0Ω ~ 7Ω (70 ℃)
0Ω ~ 63Ω (70 ℃)
10Ω ~ 61Ω (85 ℃)
0Ω ~ 6Ω (70 ℃)
|Basic error δi(@IPN,TA=25℃)||≤±0.4%|
|Zero output current IO (@IP=0, TA = 25℃)||≤±0.4mA|
|Zero temperature drift IOT||≤ ± 0.8mA|
TR (90% of IPN&di/dt> 50 A/µS)
|Working temperature Ta||-40~+85℃|
|Storage temperature Ts||-45~+90℃|
|Insulation withstand voltage|
NACL.1000B-S1/SP2 current sensor outline drawing
1. Products can be customized according to your needs. You are welcome to provide physical samples or detailed process drawings to design, produce and process. 2. If there is no special requirement, our company will assign logistics distribution and deliver the goods to customer factory
3. Payment method: delivery after payment, which can be negotiated according to the specific order quantity.
4. The response time of the number of customers should not exceed 8 working hours.
5. Emergency on-site service time shall not exceed 24 hours.
6. Provide emergency support for customer's urgent shortage of spare parts.
Contact Person: Elaine